One of Oral-B’s most popular models
Pro 2 comes in a lot of varieties, in different colors, number and types of brush heads and accessories bundled.
It is one of the most popular electric toothbrush model from Oral-B, as it is low in price, and have just enough cleaning modes and features required for buyers who want a mid-range product.
- They all use the same brush handle, only differ by brush handle color;
- It has charging and battery level indicator LEDs;
- It had built-in pressure sensor lights;
- It also has the 2-minutes reminder and quad timer feature;
- Each comes with 2 cleaning modes;
- They comes in Lithium-ion battery, which will last 14 days of brushing (base on brushing twice a day, and 2 minutes per brushing session)
Pro 2 2000 Series
Pro 2 2000 comes in different colors, but does not come with any travel case, and only with 1 brush head.
Pro 2 2700 also does not come with any travel case, but with 2 brush heads.
Pro 2 2500 Series
Pro 2 2500 comes with an original Oral-B travel case, and each travel case design varied with different color of brush handle.
Pro 2 2500 also comes in 1 brush head only.
Pro 2 2900 Series
Pro 2 also comes in various duo handle sets, with different colors of brush handles combinations, but as they are packaged as family/couple sets, they only comes with one charger, which you’ll need to share for charging.
Pro 2 2900 does not come with any travel case.
Pro 2000 Series
Oral-B have different branding in different region/countries. In China, the Pro 2 2000 is marketed as Pro 2000, with the same brush handle models but may bundle with different brush heads and accessories